PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Challenge 30 - Nat's Sketch!

Good Afternoon Everyone!
Sorry that the post is a bit late up today, It was my Birthday yesterday and I have only just got back home! lol

Anyways, Thank you veyr much for all the entries to last weeks challenge!
It was hard picking just one winner but in the end we have decided on:


Please can you e-mail us and we will send you details of your prize!

CHALLENGE 30 - NAT'S SKETCH!

This week we have a sketch for you all to follow designed by me!
Here is this weeks prize, Stardust Pens donated by:

Here is this weeks sketch:


I can't wait to see how you interpret this, the Design Team have done a fabulous job with it!

Here is what our Design Team came up with, click their names to be taken to their blogs!


















Good Luck with the Challenge!
Happy Crafting! Nat xxx

11 comments:

  1. Great sketch and beautiful work from the DT.

    my card is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous sketch, and Gorgeous creations from the DT, thank you for choosing me last week made my day :)

    Here is my card..

    Thank you for looking hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's mine

    Love the cards made by the DT and thanks for looking at mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and fab. creation from the DT.
    Here is my entry .
    Thanks for great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great sketch and beautiful cards by the design team!!

    Here is my card!!

    Thanks for looking!!

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Team,
    Thanks for a great challenge and a wonderful DY gallery.
    Here's my Entry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sketch - loved using it. Great DT cards too.

    Here's my entry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT cards and a lovely sketch.
    Here is my card

    hugs
    Berit

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabby sketch and the DT cards are gorgeous.

    Here's mine

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete