PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Challenge 66 - Colour Scheme!

Good Morning Everyone!
My word you all took me by suprise last week, we had the most entries ever! You had definately all been busy bees! Thank you so much for entering.
The Winner is:


Please e-mail me about your prize!

CHALLENGE 66 - COLOUR SCHEME!

This week we wants to see the following colours on your work ONLY.
You may have the exception of Negative & Flesh / Hair.

TURQUOISE
GOLD
CREAM

You may find these daunting at first but I think you will agree after seeing the DT Work that the finished look is gorgeous!
We have a new Sponsor joining us this week and believe me they are being extra generous,
The Winner of this week will receive a £10 VOUCHER!


Not only that but they are giving ALL OF YOU FOLLOWERS 10% OFF throughout the duration of this challenge!
All you have to do is quote this code when you checkout:
CIC2010
I think you will agree you are all definately being spoiled this week!

Also the winner will also get the chance to be:
GUEST DESIGNER FOR JULY!

Anyways it is now time to see the fantastic work the DT Team have done this week,
They have done a fantastic job, Click their names to go to their blogs!



(Sadly she has decided to leave us this week due to too many commitments, we are sad to see her go her work wis amazing, I hope you will all help wish her goodbye!)













Please use Mr Linky to enter and leave a DIRECT LINK TO YOUR BLOG POST ENTRY.
Your entry MUST fit the Challenge.
If you do not have a blog you may enter via e-mail.
Good Luck!
Nat & The Team xxx

8 comments:

  1. Holy Magnolia Batman! Beautiful Creations!! Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combo, hope you like my card. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops no Mr Linky....will be back later to enter my card,great challenge and DT cards everyone.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely DT cards this week and a great colour combo. I notice that some of the DT did add a little teeny extra colour (like green for leaves) and I had to add a little teeny extra colour too because of my ribbon. Hope it's OK! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards DT. This was a challenge but I think my card turned out ok.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME work by the DT, thanks for the inspiration! Really had fun with this challenge as well, thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. First challenge! Love the colour combo.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete