PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 203 + Re-Draw!

Good Morning!
Before I get onto last weeks Winner & Top 3 I have to reveal a NEW Winner for Challenge 202! Unfortunately the Winner never came forward so the prize gets to go to someone else and that person is ....


Onto this week's winners for Challenge 203 and I have 2 to reveal seeing we had two prizes to give away!

The Winner of the Crafty Ribbons Bundle is ...

The Winner of the £10 Gift Certificate is ...


Congratulations!
Please can you e-mail me in the next 7 days to claim your prize!
cinspirations@hotmail.com

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:

CRIS (1)
WENDY F (9)
ALLI D (16)


Congratulations all of you!
Don't forget to grab your badges!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Thanks for picking me again in your top 3...I'm delighted.
    Congrats to the winners and other top 3's.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow thanks so much for the win ladies, i will email shortly :D and huge congrats to the other winners too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was a bit of a shock to pop over and find out I was picked as your winner for challenge 202, thank you so much, very excited to have won and I'll drop you an email shortly :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete